Be true to yourself means to act in accordance with who you are and what you believe and don’t let anyone else’s opinion knock yours down. It might be hard but opening up about yourself that how you really feel about certain things can only help you grow both emotionally and mentally. As difficult as it may seem at first, have the courage to accept yourself as you really are, not as someone else thinks you should be. Here we’re providing a beautiful collection of Always Be True To Yourself Quotes and Sayings, Inspirational Being Myself Quotes for Girls, Boys & Students. Stay Real Quotations for motivations, Short Be You Quotes for Facebook, Being True Status for Whatsapp. So friends, show yourself to others as you really are and don’t be afraid to be rejected or made fun of.
Always Be True To Yourself Quotes and Being Real Status Sayings
1) Never apologize for being true to yourself.
2) If you stay true to yourself, You’ll never have regrets.
3) You can lie to anyone in the world. But You can’t lie to yourself.
4) Be true to yourself. Make each day a masterpiece. ~John Wooden
5) Live your life in your unique way and be true to yourself. ~Josie Toda
6) Being true to yourself is always the right thing to do. ~Heather R. Blair
7) Always stay true to yourself and never sacrifice who you are for anyone.
8) Being true to yourself is better than being a lier just to impress everyone.
9) There is only one you for all time. Fearlessly be true yourself. ~Anthony R
10) Well, if you’re true to yourself you’re going to be true to everyone else. ~John Wooden
11) Always stay true to yourself because there are very few people who will always be true to you.
12) One way to avoid what has already been done is to be true to yourself. ~Ramsey Campbell
Check This– Group of Friends Quotes
13) Stop giving a crap about what other people think of you; know who you are and be true to yourself.
14) Before you be true to others, your first need to do is to be true to yourself. ~Innah Delos Angeles
15) Being true to yourself really means being true to all the complexities of the human spirit. ~Rita Dove
16) Be true to yourself, know that your are more than your face and body, and keep God first. ~Jessica White
17) The hardest thing to do is to be true to yourself, especially when everybody is watching. ~Dave Chappelle
18) Above all be true to yourself and if you can not put your heart in it, take yourself out of it. ~Hardy D. Jackson
19) Sometimes, being true to yourself means changing your mind. Self changes, and you follow. ~Vera Nazarian
20) Be yourself. There is something that you can so better than any other. Listen to the inward voice and bravely obey that.
21) Be yourself. Be true to that, to your heart. Patience. See what happens if you step back instead of bounding forward. ~Nora Roberts
22) Be true to yourself, and stick with who you are through thick and thin without letting anyone dilute your essence. ~Kimora Lee Simmons
23) Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successfull personality and duplicate it. ~Bruce Lee
24) Accept everything about yourself–I mean everything, You are you and that is the beginning and the end–no apologies, no regrets. ~Clark Moustakas
Inspirational Be Yourself Quotes | Stay True and Love Yourself Sayings
25) You have a unique gift to offer this world. Be true to yourself, be kind to yourself, read and learn about everything that interests you and keep away from people who bring you down. ~Steve Maraboli
26) Our true self is being who we are. -Lailah Gifty Akita
27) Anyone can possess, anyone can profess, but it is an altogether different thing to confess. -Shannon L. Alder
28) Never apologize for what you feel. It’s like saying sorry for being real. -Lil Wayne
29) Be who you are and say what you want, for those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind. -Dr. Seuss
30) Best be yourself, imperial, plain and true! -Robert Browning
31) Ride the energy of your own unique spirit. -Gabrielle Roth
32) To be natural is such a very difficult pose to keep up. -Oscar Wilde
33) Being yourself is all it takes. If you want to impress someone don’t be someone else just be yourself. -Selena Gomez
34) Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else. -Judy Garland
35) Be what you are. This is the first step toward becoming better than you are. -Julius Charles Hare
36) Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life; define yourself. -Harvey Fierstein
Can Visit Also– True Heart Touching Sad Status about Love and Life
37) The biggest challenge in life is being yourself… In a world trying to make you like everyone else.
38) To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to be accept yourself.
39) Be bold enough to use your voice, brave enough to listen to your heart, and strong enough to live the life you’ve always imagined.
40) Learn to… be what you are, and learn to resign with a good grace all that you are not. -Henri Frederic Amiel
41) The strongest force in the universe is a human being living consistently with his identity. -Tony Robbins
42) Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for. -Oliver James
43) To be one’s self, and unafraid whether right or wrong, is more admirable than the easy cowardice of surrender to conformity. -Irving Wallace
44) “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
45) “Your self-worth is determined by you. You don’t have to depend on someone telling you who you are.” -Beyonce
46) “Do not fear to be eccentric in opinion, for every opinion now accepted was once eccentric.” -Bertrand Russell
47) To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
48) Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind. -Bernard Baruch
Check This Out– Inspirational When You Feel Lost Quotes