Be true to yourself means to act in accordance with who you are and what you believe and don’t let anyone else’s opinion knock yours down. It might be hard but opening up about yourself that how you really feel about certain things can only help you grow both emotionally and mentally. As difficult as it may seem at first, have the courage to accept yourself as you really are, not as someone else thinks you should be. Here we’re providing a beautiful collection of Always Be True To Yourself Quotes and Sayings, Inspirational Being Myself Quotes for Girls, Boys & Students. Stay Real Quotations for motivations, Short Be You Quotes for Facebook, Being True Status for Whatsapp. So friends, show yourself to others as you really are and don’t be afraid to be rejected or made fun of.
Always Be True To Yourself Quotes and Being Real Status Sayings
1) Never apologize for being true to yourself.
2) If you stay true to yourself, You’ll never have regrets.
3) You can lie to anyone in the world. But You can’t lie to yourself.
4) Be true to yourself. Make each day a masterpiece. ~John Wooden
5) Live your life in your unique way and be true to yourself. ~Josie Toda
6) Being true to yourself is always the right thing to do. ~Heather R. Blair
7) Always stay true to yourself and never sacrifice who you are for anyone.
8) Being true to yourself is better than being a lier just to impress everyone.
9) There is only one you for all time. Fearlessly be true yourself. ~Anthony R
10) Well, if you’re true to yourself you’re going to be true to everyone else. ~John Wooden
11) Always stay true to yourself because there are very few people who will always be true to you.
12) One way to avoid what has already been done is to be true to yourself. ~Ramsey Campbell
13) Stop giving a crap about what other people think of you; know who you are and be true to yourself.
14) Before you be true to others, your first need to do is to be true to yourself. ~Innah Delos Angeles
15) Being true to yourself really means being true to all the complexities of the human spirit. ~Rita Dove
16) Be true to yourself, know that your are more than your face and body, and keep God first. ~Jessica White
17) The hardest thing to do is to be true to yourself, especially when everybody is watching. ~Dave Chappelle
18) Above all be true to yourself and if you can not put your heart in it, take yourself out of it. ~Hardy D. Jackson
19) Sometimes, being true to yourself means changing your mind. Self changes, and you follow. ~Vera Nazarian
20) Be yourself. There is something that you can so better than any other. Listen to the inward voice and bravely obey that.
21) Be yourself. Be true to that, to your heart. Patience. See what happens if you step back instead of bounding forward. ~Nora Roberts
22) Be true to yourself, and stick with who you are through thick and thin without letting anyone dilute your essence. ~Kimora Lee Simmons
23) Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successfull personality and duplicate it. ~Bruce Lee
24) Accept everything about yourself–I mean everything, You are you and that is the beginning and the end–no apologies, no regrets. ~Clark Moustakas
25) You have a unique gift to offer this world. Be true to yourself, be kind to yourself, read and learn about everything that interests you and keep away from people who bring you down. ~Steve Maraboli