Who does not believe in God? The one who does not believe in God is not always correct because at some point in time each and every one of us has prayed to god. We remember Gods by heart only when we are in danger. This thus concludes that we are god fearing people and there are very fewer people who are god loving people. We have connected to God actually and at every point in time, we constantly stay in touch with God. The god quotes found on the internet are very pure and serene. Your mind will feel fresh after you read those quotes. You can easily find God quotes on the internet. You can download them and read them to keep your mind fresh. You can share them with your friend or you can also post them as your status updates too. Here you’ll get Believe in God Quotes and Sayings on Life, Inspirational Religious Quotes on Faith and Trust in hard times from Bible, Spiritual Thoughts about Trusting God in Difficult Times, Strong & Power of God Quotes, God Will Make a Way Quotes Images, Thank You Quotes about God is Good and many more.
Believe in God Quotes on Life about Faith and Trust in Hard Time
Religious Quotes about Trusting God in Difficult Time
- God is stronger than my circumstances.
- God is good all the times. ~Anonymous
- God has no religion. ~Mahatma Gandhi
- God is bigger than people think. Jimmy Dean
- If GOD brings you to it; he will bring you through it.
- God is always with you… You just need to pay attention.
- God’s “no” is not a rejection, it’s a redirection. ~Anonymous
- God is silent. Now if only man would shut up. ~Woody Allen
- No God no peace, Know God, know peace. ~Able Jomartha
- God loves us too much to indulge our every whim. ~Max Lucado
- God loves each of us as if there were only one of us. ~Augustine
- God used beautiful mathematics in creating the world. ~Paul Dirac
- God’s plans for my future are far greater than my fears. ~Helen Fagan
- God answers all prayers, but sometimes his answer is ‘no’. ~Dan Brown
Check this – I Am God’s Princess Quotes and Sayings
- Believe, You are never alone, God is always with you. ~Catherine Pulsifier
- God is a comedian playing to an audience that is too afraid to laugh. ~Voltaire
- If God can work through me, he can work through anyone. ~Francis of Assisi
- You cannot believe in God until you believe in yourself. ~Swami Vivekananda
Spiritual Life Inspirational Quotes about God and Faith
- God always gives His best to those who leave the choice with him. ~Jim Elliot
- God is real and he is living in me! He is the only light in this world. ~Anonymous
- Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. ~Jesus Christ
- God doesn’t give you what you want… He creates the opportunity for us to do so.
- God will never give you anything you can’t handle, so don’t stress. ~Kelly Clarkson
- God has given you one face, and you make yourself another. ~William Shakespeare
- God Answers ALL prayers; It’s just that sometimes his Answers Aren’t what you want.
- God had one son on earth without sin, but never one without suffering. ~Saint Augustine
- God never ends anything on a negative; God always ends on a positive. ~Edwin Louis Cole
- God is everywhere. A real Christian doesn’t use Gods name for his bad intentions to others. ~isa
- God thinks within geniuses, dreams within poets, and sleeps within the rest of us. ~Peter Antenberg
- God Lives In The Place of Praise. If We Want To Be Where He Is, We Need To Go To His Address. ~Anonymous
- No matter what storm you face, you need to know that God loves you. He has not abandoned you. ~Franklin Graham
Also, Visit – Inspirational Quotes When You’re Feeling Lost in Life
- God is everywhere- no one has actually experienced living without Him… He’s everywhere, even if you don’t believe.
- God is to be worshipped as the one beloved, dearer than everything in this and next life. ~Swami Vivekananda
- God proved His love on the Cross. When Christ hung, and bled, and died, it was God saying to the world, ‘I love you.’ ~Billy Graham
- God’s dream is that you and I and all of us will realize that we are family, that we are made for togetherness, for goodness, and for compassion. ~Desmond Tutu