Spread out the happiness of Merry Christmas 2016 with our biggest collection of best Merry Christmas Quotes and Sayings with beautiful images. Christmas is a magical holiday season that brings with it joy, love, and heartwarming thoughts. Christmas is an annual holiday celebrated by the Christians, on 25th December, in the major part of the world, the reason behind the Christmas celebration is the birth of Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. He is the greatest gift of Christmas. Christmas wishes allow you to convey your love and sincere thoughts in just the right way to anyone you know. Share the magical and joyful mood of Christmas time with your friends and dear ones. As we think about this wonderful holiday, we need to understand that Christmas isn’t just any holiday but the most important one of the year for everyone.
Merry Christmas Quotes and Sayings with Wishes Images
Merry Christmas Blessings Quotes & Sayings
Send your warm X’mas wishes to your dear ones with these Beautiful Merry Christmas Blessings Quotes and Sayings for your friends & family members. Here we’ve compiled sweet Merry Christmas Wishes for Greeting Cards in one line, Happy Xmas Blessing Wishes Quotes for Messages in English, Short Christmas Card Sayings for your loved ones etc.
- Wishing You a Season of Blessings from Heaven above.
- Joy to the world! The Lord is come! Wishing you every blessing this festive season!
- Wishing you the beauty, blessings and joy this season brings. HAPPY CHRISTMAS.
- May God Bless you with joy, peace and love on this Christmas.
- Blessings and peace of mind that you truly deserve. MERRY CHRISTMAS.
- I wish this year, baby Jesus blesses you and your loved ones abundantly. Have a blessed Christmas.
- Wishing you a peaceful Happy Christmas. May the blessings of Christmas be with you today and always.
- Sending you all my love and the choicest blessings from heaven this Christmas. May you have a brilliant Christmas season.
- May all the beauty and blessings this Christmas season has to offer be with you and your family. Happy Christmas to you all!
- May Peace be your gift at Christmas and your blessing all year through! ~Anonymous
- Sending the warmest Christmas wishes to you and your family. May God shower his choicest blessings on you and your family this Christmas!
- So thankful am I for having a friend like you. Wishing you blessings for the holidays and the coming year.
- Merry Christmas: I bring you divine favour, long life, good health, prosperity, success and the peace of Christ born of a virgin.
- Sending you the blessings of the season and wishing you a very joyous Christmas! May your season be touched with the simple grace of Christ’s love.
Short Merry Christmas Quotes for Friends and Family
Christmas is the time when family and friends come together and remember the good things they have. Here we’ve added Merry Christmas Quotes for Family, Sweet Merry Christmas Quotes for Best Friends or True Friends or Real Friends, Happy Xmas Blessing Wishes Quotes about Friendship for Greeting Cards etc.
- Having a friend like you is a great gift of Christmas to me.
- Next to Santa, you are the next best thing. Merry Christmas.
- May this joyful season greet you with health and happiness. Merry Christmas Friend!
- From our home to yours, we wish you a Christmas that is joyful and warm. Well wishes to you and yours.
- As for me, I wished our friendship to last forever! Merry Christmas!
- Let us raise a toast,To our friendship, Merry Christmas!
- May your family feel the love, peace, and joy that come with the spirit of Christmas. Enjoy the happy cheer.
- May the holidays bring you new inspiration and joy. Wishing you all the happiness of the season in the new year.
- Christmas brings Friends Together. Merry Christmas My Friend
- With Christmas come faith, hope, and love. I wish all these things for you and your family during the holiday season.
- Having you as my friend is a best gift for me on Christmas.
- May your spirit be renewed during this joyous season with the love of the family and friends that you care about most.
- Christmas is more than just presents. Merry Christmas Friend
- May this year be more promising than the year before!Merry Christmas friend!
- May the magic and heavenly gifts of Christmas gladden and fill your hearts with joyful songs, cheerfulness and laughter.
- Remember during this beautiful holiday season that loves makes all things possible. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
- Sending thoughtful wishes your way in the hope you know the joy and treasures that come with the Christmas season.
- Sending love and plenty of Christmas cheer to you and your beautiful family. Happy holidays to all of you.
- I will always remember that I had an excellent guide in the form of a friend, you. Merry Christmas!
- If I didn’t have friends like you, Christmas just wouldn’t be the carnival that is usually is.
- May your home be filled with the magic and joy of Christmas and may your hearts be filled with love and warmth.
- Friends, at Christmas, I wish you the merriest of tidings and the heartiest of beverages.
- Christmas gifts from friends are great as long as it’s not another picture frame, candle or piece of stale cake!
- Friends become family on Christmas Day, and for the rest of our lives, they remain that way.
- Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends.
- When we have close friends, the hilarity of Christmas will never come to an end.
- May the closeness of friends, the comfort of home and the unity of our nation, Renew your spirits this holiday season.
- In this season of Christmas, I wish you peace of the season, spirit of love, comfort of faith and beauty of the Yuletide.
- Thinking of you during the holiday season and wishing you the best in all things. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
- Don’t worry about the fact that Christmas is almost here; I’m still counting my blessings, like you, from last year. Merry Christmas.
- Wishing you the best during this joyful season. I hope your holidays are filled with festivities and plenty of merry enjoyment.
- May you experience lots of love, laughter and joy this Christmas and beyond and a very Happy New Year too.
- As we celebrate birth of divine baby born of a virgin, the servant and king, Jesus Christ, may your heart find peace of Heaven.
- The presents are fun, but what really matters is being with your closest family and friends to celebrate this joyous occasion.
- May the light of Christmas be your sun that you may never walk in obscurity; I offer you this season’s gifts of Joy and unending testimonies. Merry Christmas
- I share in white Christmas dream of our joy with splendor of Christ’s humble birth; may your days be bright and merry. Merry White Christmas
Friendship Christmas Quotes for Best Friends or True Friends
- Best friends are like Christmas. They never go out of style. Merry Christmas.
- Celebrating all time with you is the best part of Christmas. Merry Christmas Friend
- Happy Christmas to the one person I could never forget. Merry Christmas best friend.
- My best friend deserves nothing but the best, so I wrote this quote for you. Merry Christmas.
- To my best friend: nothing could ever undersell my enthusiasm for you, not even Christmas itself. Have a merry one.
- Best friends are the apple pie of desserts. They already beat out all the competition. Merry Christmas.
- Best friends never have to ask permission for a favor, especially at Christmas. Could you…Just joking. Merry Christmas.
- Best friends are to friendship like Christmas is to the other holidays: always on top. Have a merry one.
- You are my best friend because every minute we are together is unforgettable. I love you very much.
- Merry Christmas to my best friend, the person who puts up with all my faults and loves me anyway. Oh and happy new year too.
Must Check – Friendship Quotes for True Friends
Cute Merry Christmas Quotes For Kids & Children
Christmas is the best opportunity to create lifelong memories for the children in our lives. Read Cute Christmas Quotes for Cards to Children, Sweet Christmas Sayings Quotations for Toddlers & Teenagers, One Line Cute Xmas Wishes Messages for Children, Beautiful Christmas Quotes for Children etc.
- Children make your Christmas Merry. ~Erma Bombeck
- Without Children’s Christmas is nothing.
- A child can ask questions that a wise man Santa cannot answer.
- Christmas isn’t the same without my children here.
- Christmas, my child, is love in action. ~Dale Evans
- Ask a child what Christmas means to him or her, and you will truly be humbled.
- If Santa has a “good kid list” you’ve got to be right there at the top! Merry Christmas to a great kid.
- When I see your little cherub face, I think of the Christ Child and all of His blessings. Merry Christmas, little one.
- There are two gifts we should give our children : One is roots, and the other is wings.
- We’ve had bad luck with our kids on this Christmas — they’ve all grown up. ~Christoph Morley
- Christmas is sights, especially the sights of Christmas reflected in the eyes of a child. ~William Saroyan
- Nothing’s as mean as giving a little child something useful for Christmas. ~Kin Hubbard
- Christmas Sweetness List: Christmas carols, decorations, toys, candy and most of all — YOU!
- Santa knows who’s bad or good, but I think he already knows about you. Merry Christmas to a great kid!
- To my beautiful child on your first Christmas: This Holy Day, I am grateful for so much, but you’re my biggest blessing in my life.
- Knowing a great kid like you is the best Christmas gift ever. I hope your Christmas is full of Fun-Fun-Fun!
- From the moment I saw your sweet face, I knew you were the best Christmas gift I could ever receive. Merry Christmas, Sweetie!
- Since our children are grown up now, we really enjoy seeing Christmas through your young eyes. Thank you so much.
- Sweet cookies, sweet candy, sweet Christmas carols in the air, sweetly wrapped gifts, and, hmmm, what else? Oh yeah, SWEET YOU!
- Christmas is a time when kids tell Santa what they want and adults pay for it. Deficits are when adults tell the government what they want and their kids pay for it. ~Richard Lamm
Merry Christmas Tree Quotes and Sayings
Christmas Tree is one of the important part of Christmas celebration. In many countries it was believed that evergreens would keep away witches, ghosts, evil spirits, and illness, so that at the time of Christmas people decorate their homes with Christmas tree and decorate it with sparkling lights, ornaments etc. In this section we’ve collected some Beautiful Christmas Tree Quotations & Sayings.
- The best Christmas trees come very close to exceeding nature. ~Andy Rooney
- The perfect Christmas tree? All Christmas trees are perfect! ~Charles N. Barnard
- Love is the main aspect of the Christmas tree but not the money or the height.
- My Christmas tree’s still up, bringing Christmas cheer 24/7 365 days a year.
- Christmas tree stands are the work of the devil and they want you dead. ~Bill Bryson
- I don’t need a star on my tree, I already have one in heaven shining down on me.
- If my Valentine you won’t be, I’ll hang myself on your Christmas tree. ~Ernest Hemingway
- The Christmas spirit that goes out with the dried-up Christmas tree is just as worthless.
- Remember, Christmas isn’t about how big the tree is, or what’s under it. It’s about who’s around it.
- The Christmas tree has taken the place of the altar in too much of our modern Christmas observance.
- There’s no experience quite like cutting your own live Christmas tree out of your neighbor’s yard. ~Dan Florence
- I don’t know what I believe. I guess that makes me a Christmas Tree Agnostic. ~Stephanie Perkins
- I never thought it was such a bad little tree. it’s not bad at all, really. May be it just needs little LOVE.
- Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall. ~Larry Wilde
- Hope I see you under my Christmas tree, because you are what I want for Christmas.
- Now I’m an old Christmas tree, the roots of which have died. They just come along and while the little needles fall off me replace them with medallions. ~Orson Welles
- The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree is the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other. ~Burton Hills
- Don’t measure the height of your Christmas tree. Measure the abundance of the love present in your heart! Have a Blessed Christmas!
- The Christmas tree is a symbol of love, not money. There’s a kind of glory to them when they’re all lit up that exceeds anything all the money in the world could buy. ~Andy Rooney
Merry Christmas Status for WhatsApp & Facebook
Here we’ve compiled a list of short Merry Christmas Status for WhatsApp & Facebook updations in one line. Merry Xmas Status in English, Inspirational Christmas Lines about Jesus Christ and many more.
- I believe in the magic of Christmas.
- Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.
- Christmas isn’t a season. It’s a feeling. ~Edna Ferber
- At Christmas, all roads lead home. ~Marjorie Holmes
- Christmas is Christ-love. ~Lailah Gifty Akita
- If we keep Christ in our heart, Christmas has no end.
- At Christmas our house is like a Donnie and Marie Christmas Special
- The most important part about Christmas is the first six letters.
- Brace yourself, random ‘Merry Christmas’ texts are coming.
- I will honor Christmas in my heart & try to keep it all the year.
- Finally Christmas is here. I waited 364 days for this one.
- This is the message of Christmas: We are never alone. ~Taylor Caldwell
- It is a fine seasoning for joy to think of those we love. Merry Christmas
- A star has come to earth! Spread the Christmas love and cheer! Merry Christmas!
- If Ifs and Buts were candies and nuts, we had all have a Merry Christmas.
- My Christmas gift is when your status changes from Last Seen At to Online and then to Typing.
Short Merry Christmas Slogans and Thoughts in One Line
The reason behind the Christmas celebration is the birth of Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Here you’ll get Best Merry Christmas Slogans in English, Happy Christmas Thoughts and Sayings about Jesus Christ etc.
- Happy Birthday Jesus !!
- Peace on Earth for Christ is born.
- Open Your Heart to Others.
- Christmas just got cheesier.
- A Season with a Precious Reason
- Keep Christ in Christmas.
- Elfmade toys are the best!
- This the Season to Be Safe
- Merry Merry Christmas to you.
- Decorate your Christmas with joy!
- Light up your tree – not your home
- By golly, be jolly! Merry Christmas!
- Merry Christmas with all the trimmings!
- Magical Christmas Magical Holidays
- Have a very Meowy Christmas.
- Don’t be a scrooge – get it fixed.
- Sugar and Spice makes Christmas nice!
- May Christmas be evergreen in your heart.
- If you don’t believe, you won’t receive.
- Christmas season is sure to be pleasing.
- We’re Dreaming of a Perfect Christmas!
- Follow the star, He knows where you are.
- All hearts come home at Christmas.
- Jesus is the reason for the Christmas season!
- Capture the true message of Christmas, the message is love !
- It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air. ~W.T. Ellis
Inspirational & Religious Christmas Quotes and Sayings
Christmas is a Christian holy day that marks the birth of Jesus, the son of God. In the Christian religion, Christmas is the celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ by the virgin Mary, Here is the list of Best Christian Religious Christmas Wishes Messages, Famous Religious Christmas Quotes for Friends & Family, One Line Motivational Xmas Quotations, Inspirational Christmas Quotes about Jesus Christ.
- Christianity is not a religion, it is a relationship. Merry Christmas. ~ Dr. Thieme
- Christmas living is the best kind of Christmas giving. ~Van Dyke
- May we not ‘spend’ Christmas or ‘observe’ Christmas, but rather ‘keep’ it. ~ Peter Mars
- Love has a name. JESUS Love has a place. Our hearts. Love has a story. And it’s not finished yet.
- The hinge of history is on the door of a Bethlehem stable. ~ Ralph W. Sockman
- To be a Christian without prayer is no more possible than to be alive without breathing. ~ Martin Luther
- Remembrance, like a candle, burns brightest at Christmas time. ~Charles Dickens
- Christmas began in the heart of God. It is complete only when it reaches the heart of man.
- Christmas is the one time of year when people of all religions come together to worship Jesus Christ.
- Christmas is joy, religious joy, an inner joy of light and peace. ~ Pope Francis
- The Son of God became a man to enable men to become the sons of God. ~ C.S.Lewis
- Mankind is a great, an immense family… This is proved by what we feel in our hearts at Christmas. ~ Pope John Paul XXIII
- When Christ entered our world, he didn’t come to brighten our Decembers, but to transform our lives. ~ Rich Miller
- The early Christians did not rejoice because of better things to come.They rejoiced because Christ had come. God’s unspeakable gift was not provisional. They rejoiced because it was final. ~ Handel H. Brow
- For everybody in the world whatever color their skin may be, whatever their religion may be, whatever their situation is, Have a Merry Christmas.
- Christmas is not only about buying new clothes and preparing sweets. Christmas is about spreading the love of Jesus Christ to whomever you meet.
- Once again, we come to the Christmas Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice. ~ Dave Barry
- Christmas is built upon a beautiful and intentional paradox; that the birth of the homeless should be celebrated in every home. ~ G.K. Chesterton
- This is Christmas: not the tinsel, not the giving and receiving, not even the carols, but the humble heart that receives anew the wondrous gift, the Christ. ~ Frank McKibbe
- The very purpose of Christ’s coming into the world was that He might offer up His life as a sacrifice for the sins of men. He came to die. This is the heart of Christmas. ~ Rev. Billy Graham
Beautiful Jesus Christmas Quotes & Sayings
As we know that, the reason behind the Christmas celebration is the birth of Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. He is the greatest gift of Christmas. So we’ve listed some famous & Inspirational Jesus Christ Quotes on Life & Birth, Motivational Christmas Thoughts in English, Christian Xmas Quotes about Jesus Birthday, One Line Baby Jesus Christ Quotes from the Bible, Religious Christmas Jesus Quotes for Greeting Cards etc.
- The word “Christmas” includes Jesus’ last name.
- The name of Jesus is the one lever that lifts the world.
- When Jesus comes, the shadows depart.
- No man can follow Christ and go astray. ~ William H.P. Faunce
- He changed sunset into sunrise. ~Clement of Alexandria
- Christ was born in the first century, yet he belongs to all centuries. ~ George W. Truett
- Leave Jesus on the cross. He’s very happy there! ~Carlos Castaneda
- The head that once was crowned with thorns Is crowned with glory now. ~ Thomas Kelley
- Look for Christ and you will find him. And with him everything else. ~ C.S. Lewis
- All the Christmas presents in the world are worth nothing without the presence of Christ. ~ David Jeremiah
- Do not worship me, I am not God. I’m only a man. I worship Jesus Christ. ~Haile Selassie
- But I will never stop helping and loving people the way Jesus said to. ~Michael Jackson
- We should live our lives as though Christ was coming this afternoon. ~Jimmy Carter
- Christ is a substitute for everything, but nothing is a substitute for Christ. ~Dr. H. A. Ironside
- For those who love, nothing is too difficult, especially when it is done for the love of our Lord Jesus Christ. ~Saint Ignatius
- The Lord Jesus Christ is our partner, helper and advocate. ~ Joseph B. Wirthlin
- Take Christ out of Christmas, and December becomes the bleakest and most colorless month of the year. ~A. F. Wells
- The dying Jesus is the evidence of God’s anger toward sin; but the living Jesus is the proof of God’s love and forgiveness. ~Lorenz Eifert
- The dearest friend on earth is a mere shadow compared to Jesus Christ. ~Oswald Chambers
- Jesus was God and man in one person, that God and man might be happy together again. ~George Whitefield
- If Christ Jesus dwells in a man as his friend and noble leader, that man can endure all things, for Christ helps and strengthens us and never abandons us. He is a true friend. ~Saint Teresa of Avila
- Christmas celebrates the awesome and amazing fact that God is grander, wiser and more mysterious than we could have ever imagined. ~ Dan Schaeffer
- There is no better time than now, this very Christmas season, for all of us to rededicate ourselves to the principles taught by Jesus the Christ. It is the time to love the Lord, our God, with all our heart – and our neighbors as ourselves. ~ Thomas S. Monson
Christian Christmas Spiritual Quotes and Sayings That’ll Inspire You
Christmas is the celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ by the virgin Mary, which is observed on December 25 by Roman Catholics and Protestants. The English word “Christmas” derives from the old English Christes maesse, meaning “Christ’s mass.” Here we’re providing Short True & Spiritual Christmas Quotes, Famous Christian Christmas Quotes for Greeting Cards, Small Christmas Inspirational Quotes etc.
- The spirit of Christmas fulfils the greatest hunger of mankind. ~ Loring A. Schuler
- To prepare our hearts for Christmas, we must cultivate the spirit of expectancy. ~ Handel H. Brown
- He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree. ~ Roy L. Smith
- What you are is God’s gift to you, what you become is your gift to God. ~ Hans Urs von Balthasar
- Rejoice, that the immortal God is born, so that mortal man may live in eternity. ~ John Huss
- Christmas day is a day of joy and charity. May God make you very rich in both. ~ Phillips Brooks
- He is less a selfish creature than at any other time; When the Christmas spirit rules him he comes close to the sublime… ~ Edgar Guest
- Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time. ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
- Christmas is not just a day, an event to be observed and speedily forgotten. It is a spirit which should permeate every part of our lives. ~ William Parks
- The message of Christmas is that the visible material world is bound to the invisible spiritual world. Maybe Christmas,” he thought, “doesn’t come from a store. Maybe Christmas … perhaps … means a little bit more. ~ Dr. Seuss
- It is the Christian belief that much of what is wrong with the world today is moral and spiritual. In other words, the spirit of Christmas is absent. ~ Handel H. Brown
- I truly believe that if we keep telling the Christmas story, singing the Christmas songs, and living the Christmas spirit, we can bring joy and happiness and peace to this world. ~ Norman Vincent Peale
- How touching to have the meaning of Christmas brought to us by cola, fast food, and beer…. Who’d have ever guessed that product consumption, popular entertainment, and spirituality would mix so harmoniously? ~ Bill Watterson, Calvin & Hobbes
- Best of all, Christmas means a spirit of love, a time when the love of God and love of our fellow men should prevail over all hatred and bitterness, a time when our thoughts and deeds and the spirit of our lives manifest the presence of God. ~ George F. McDougall