A Daughter of the Gods was a 1916 American silent fantasy drama movie composed and coordinated by Herbert Brenon. The film was controversial in view of the groupings of what was viewed as unnecessary nakedness by the character Anitia, played by Australian swimming star Annette Kellermann. The scene is viewed as the first complete bare scene by a noteworthy star, which happened during a cascade succession, however, the greater part of Kellerman’s body is secured by her long hair. It was taped by Fox Film Corporation in Kingston, Jamaica, where enormous sets were developed, and coordinated by Herbert Brenon. In spite of the fact that stills and exposure photographs have survived, the film is currently viewed as lost. People, however, loved the story in the book and the quotes. People still read about the daughter of gods. You can read about those quotes and get yourself acquitted with knowledge. Here we’ve added You Women are Daughter of God Quotes about Blessing in Life, One Liner Being Blessed and Thankful to God Quotes and Sayings Images for Girls, I Am God’s Princess Quotes Status for Female, Always Believe in God Quotation about Trust & Faith, Best Motivational Thoughts about Child of God and many more.
You Women are Daughter of God Quotes about Blessing in Life
I Am God’s Princess Quotes and Sayings
- Everyone is a son or daughter of God. ~David Icke
- I am a beautiful daughter of God who is loving and capable. ~Anonymous
- I am a princess because my father is a King and he is God. ~Anonymnous
- Do not forget to tell your daughters God made them beautiful. ~Habeeb Akande
- Never underestimate the woman that holds God’s pen. ~Shannon L. Alder
- When my faith was weak or I felt insignificant, I remembered that I am a daughter of God! ~Anonymous
- You women are daughters of God. You are precious. You are made in the image of our Heavenly Mother.
~Spencer W. Kimball
- I am… Strong, Brilliant, Brave, Fearless, Beautiful, Cherished, Amazing, Confident, Loved, Kind, I
am a Daughter of God. ~Anonymous
- I am a daughter of a king who is not moved by the world for my God is with me and goes before me I
do not fear because I am his. ~Anonymous
- The most glorious moment you will ever experience in your life is when you look back and see how God
was protecting you all this time. ~Shannon L. Alder
Check This– Strong Confident Female Quotes
Daughter of a King Quotes and Beautiful Sayings
- As daughters of God, we are each unique and different in our circumstances and experiences. And yet
our part matters—because we matter. ~Elaine S. Dalton
- We’re all sons and daughters of God, and therefore in a very literal sense, brothers and sisters.
And we ought to treat each other that way. ~Gordon B. Hinckley
- A conviction that you are a daughter of God gives you a feeling of comfort in your self-worth. It
means that you can find strength in the balm of Christ. ~James E. Faust
- I am a Daughter of God that stands for truth. I know my beauty, my talents, my accomplishments, what
I have to offer and who leads my life purpose: my Heavenly Father. ~ Shannon L. Alder
- We all need each other. Sons of God need daughters of God, daughters of God need sons of God. ~Carole M. Stephens
- We/I am a son/daughter of God. In fact, we are all expressions/projections of the Infinite Consciousness, which is love, that is what I mean when I say “I am a son of God “GOD”!” ~David Icke
- Left to Tell reminds us that we are all sons and daughters of God; that with faith, miracles will always appear; and that forgiveness is the key to freedom. A must-read for all of us in these troubled times. ~Colette Baron-Reid
- You can recognize women who are grateful to be a daughter of God by their outward appearance. These
women understand their stewardship over their bodies and treat them with dignity. ~Margaret D.
- Why should the sons and daughters of God be reluctant to pray, when prayer is the key in the hand of
faith to unlock heaven’s storehouse, where are treasured the boundless resources of Omnipotence.
~Ellen G. White
- It is a holy blessing to be born with the exquisite qualities of a daughter of God. Women of God,
both old and young, are spiritual and sensitive, tender and gentle. They have a kind, nurturing
nature. ~Margaret D. Nadauld
- Virtue is the strength and power of daughters of God. … If all humanity really understood the
importance of the statement ‘We are daughters of our Heavenly Father,’ how would women be regarded
and treated? ~Elaine S. Dalton
Check This Also – Human Character Encouraging Quotes
- Be true to yourselves, and your respect for yourself will increase. Know that yours is a divine
birthright. Cultivate a good opinion of yourselves. Others may make cutting remarks concerning you.
This is only a sign of their ignorance and not of your qualities. Walk with that dignity which is
becoming a young woman who is a daughter of God. ~Gordon B. Hinckley
- To be a son or daughter of God also means you are royalty. This is the greatest of privileges, but it is also an awesome responsibility. If you are truly thankful to God and want to please Him with all your heart, you must do more than just recognize your own authority. You must use it. He asks you to give love as freely as you have received it— not just to those who deserve it but also to everyone He puts in front of you. ~Heidi Baker
- I’m washed, I’m forgiven, I’m whole, and I’m healed. I’m cleansed and I’m glory bound. I am only a sojourner on the earth. I am but a pilgrim on this planet, on my way to perfection, and I don’t need anybody to tell me who I am, because I know who I am. I am a child of the King, a son (or daughter) of God, born again through Jesus Christ, bought with the price of His blood. I am a new creation, totally new, thoroughly loved and completely accepted as a child of my Father, precious in His sight. ~Myles Munroe