By age 30, it is believed that one has defeated the eagerness, inhibitions of the 20’s. Observations and point of view toward issues procure a specific level of definiteness. Thirty is an age when individuals are informally old. Individuals never again feel youthful at thirty, thus, they may get spurred to live, minus all potential limitations. Life at thirty isn’t excessively youthful and not very old. It is at a point where one is mature enough to comprehend life’s bigger responsibilities but sufficiently youthful to evade them if possible. It is goodbye to youth and an opportunity to audit botches made previously, to attempt endeavors to revise them later on. The individual may look develop outside, but may at present be youthful on a fundamental level. It makes a difference, not whether twenty, thirty, forty or fifty. What is important is an uplifting attitude towards life. Here some of best Happy 30th Birthday Quotes Wishes, 30th Bday Status for WhatsApp, Funny thirtieth birthday messages.
Happy 30th Birthday Quotes and Sayings Images
- After 30, a body has a mind of its own. ~Bette Midler
- Everything I know I learned after I was 30. ~Georges Clemenceau
- After 30, your body has a mind of its own. Welcome to old age. ~Anonymous
- I can’t believe it took you thirty years to grow up. Better late than never though. ~Anonymous
- Time and tide wait for no man, but time always stands still for a woman of thirty. ~Robert Frost
- When you turn 30, a whole new thing happens: you see yourself acting like your parents. ~Blair Sabol
- There is one thing worth looking forward to when you turn thirty – you are almost halfway to
- 30 is just the natural number following 29 and preceding 31. There is nothing wrong with it. Happy
- Turning thirty is life’s way of telling you that the most beautiful phase of your life has just
begun. Happy 30th birthday.
- At thirteen, you were officially a teenager. At twenty-one, you were officially an adult. But at
thirty, you are unofficially old.
- At 30 you finally start to catch up on those dreams you’ve been chasing for the last 10 plus years.
- The matter that comes up when you turn thirty is that the more you grow up the more you are acting
like your parents.
- Thirty was so strange for me. I’ve had to come to terms with the fact that I’m now a walking and
talking adult. ~C.S. Lewis
Check This– Happy Birthday Quotes For Friends
Happy 30th Birthday Funny Wishes Messages
- Thirty is the time to really start living your life to the fullest so that by the time you are old
you would have experienced life’s best.
- I’m turning thirty this year. And you know the saying, a woman over thirty is more likely to get hit
by a bomb than find a man. ~Fanny Fink
- The best part about being thirty is that there are no uncertainties in life. You are sure that it’s
all going to go downhill from here. Happy 30th birthday!
- Thirty – the promise of a decade of loneliness, a thinning list of single men to know, a thinning
briefcase of enthusiasm, thinning hair. ~F. Scott Fitzgerald
- A man thirty years old, I said to myself, should have his field of life all plowed, and his
planting well done; for after that it is summer time. ~Lew Wallace
- At thirty, you are not too young nor too old. Make the most of this delightfully confused stage of
life before you finally get older and weaker. Happy 30th birthday.
- At the age of 20, we don’t care what the world thinks of us; at 30, we worry about what it is
thinking of us; at 40, we discover that it wasn’t thinking of us at all. ~Anonymous
Can Visit Also– Happy Birthday Quotes For Mother
- I’m in the unpleasant duty of telling you that your 20s have lost the battle against time. From now
on, the 30s are in command of your hopes and dreams. Happy 30th birthday!
- The only time you really live fully is from thirty to sixty. The young are slaves to dreams; the old
servants of regrets. Only the middle-aged have all their five senses in the keeping of their wits.
- I remember the day I turned thirty. I was getting out of the shower and I stood in front of the
mirror and stared at myself for a long time. I examined every inch of my body and appreciated the
fact that I finally looked like a grown woman. I also assumed that this was how I was going to look
for the rest of my life. The way I saw it, I was never going to age; I’d just look up one day and be
old. ~Terry MacMillan