Say Happy New Year to your dear ones with these Happy New Year Quotes 2020. New Year 2020 will come to knocking at our door, The celebrations will reach the sky on the 31st night. The countdown is literally an exciting thing to do on the 31st night. Counting the last second is such an amusing thing to do. No matter how many New Years come and go we still long to welcome New Year time and again every year. New Year is the time to welcome new things into our lives. If you want to wish to your family member, friends and your lover then here you can find the best and complete collection of Unique Happy New Year Quotes and Sayings with Latest New Year 2020 Images for New Year Greeting Cards. Here in this section, we’re presenting Welcome New Year Quotes for New Year Wishes Messages, Inspirational New Year Quotes on Life, Goodbye New Year Quotes Images, Motivational New Year Thoughts, One Line Happy New Year Status for WhatsApp & Facebook, Short New Year Slogans, Good New Year Resolution Idea, Hello 2020 Quotes, Best New Year Eve Quotes, Happy New Year Cheers Quotes for party celebrationBest New Year New Beginning Quotations about success & goals for children & students, New Year Toast Quotes for friends, Happy New Year Messages for Greeting Cards etc. Have a great New Year 2020 🙂
Happy New Year Quotes 2020 with Inspirational Sayings
Welcome 2020 Quotes and Goodbye 2019 Quotes
Every year the New Year is welcomed on January 1st and December 31st is said to be the goodbye day of the following year. Now we are finally at the end of another year and excited going into a new year with lots of hopes, so its time to say Welcome 2020 and Goodbye 2019 to your family members, friends and your loved ones. Here in this section, we’ve compiled Hello 2020 Quotes and Sayings, Good Bye 2019 Quotes Messages, Welcome New Year Quotes, End of The Year Quotes, Bye Bye 2019, Starting New Year Quotes etc.
- A new hour of fun, A new day under the sun. A new year has just begun. Welcome 2020
- Let us now welcome the new year 2020. Full of things that have never been! Goodbye 2019
- May the New Year bring a fresh bout of excellence to your life. Welcome New Year 2020
- Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right. ~Oprah Winfrey
- Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin. ~Mother Teresa
- The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot. ~Michael Altshuler
- Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one. ~Brad Paisley
- A new year is a time to forget the past and celebrate a new beginning. Welcome 2020 and Goodbye 2019
- It’s time to unfold new pages and start a new chapter in your life because it’s a new year. Welcome 2020
- And now we welcome the New Year, full of things that have never been. ~Rainer Maria Rilke
- Let us make our future now and let us make today’s dreams tomorrow’s reality. ~Malala Yousafzai
- Every man should be born again on the first day of January. Start with a fresh page. ~Henry Ward Beecher
- It’s time for champagne, cake, and balloons. It’s time to celebrate the new year 2020. Happy New Year.
- We all get the exact same 365 days. The only difference is what we do with them. Happy New Year.
- A new year is unfolding – like a blossom with petals curled tightly concealing the beauty within. ~Anonymou
- Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go. Good Bye 2019
- Let the new year be an entirely fresh start towards achieving all our goals. Let’s kick start an era of excellence! Welcome 2020
- Another fresh new year is here, another year to live! To banish worry, doubt and fear, to love and laugh and give! ~William Arthur Ward
- Ignore worries, Avoid Tensions, Believe in your intentions, Have no fears and Love your Dears, throughout the year. Welcome New Year 2020
- Welcome this new year with a smile, a spirit of giving, a sense of humanity, a pledge to spread peace and happiness. Welcome 2K20
- Goodbye, 2019! Hello, 2020! You remember: life is short, you really love, to release any further, laugh regularly and nothing to regret forever! Happy New Year To All.
- Leave behind you the old chapters that were filled with pages of worries and begin the New Year with happiness, cheer, and smiles. Welcome 2020, Goodbye 2019
- No one can go back in time to change what has happened. So work on your present to make yourself a wonderful future, Start now. Happy New Year 2020.
- In everything, there must be a season, a time to come and a time to go, I pray that this New Year 2020 brings to you happiness and joy forever and ever. Bye, Bye 2019 & welcome 2020!
- As you say goodbye to 2019 and welcome 2020, cherish the beautiful treasures of the year gone by and remember the lessons to move forward on the road to success.
Must See – Christmas Quotes
Positive & Inspirational New Year Quotes and Sayings
These are inspirational words that famous people have shared from the gems of their experiences and are meant to imbibe sense and sensibilities, often with a twist of humor. Here you’ll get Happy New Year Inspirational Quotes and Sayings, Motivational New Year Goals Quotes About Success, Great New Year Thoughts, Spiritual New Year Quotation & Inspirational New Year Messages for Friends & Family and many more.
- What is not started today is never finished tomorrow. Happy New Year.
- I’m looking forward to the future and feeling grateful for the past. ~Mike Rowe
- Don’t let the shadows of yesterday spoil the sunshine of tomorrow. Live for today.
- Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of the year. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
- If you wish to see a rainbow you had better be prepared for the inevitable rain. Happy New Year.
- Leave the sorrows, pain, and sadness behind and let’s welcome the brand New Year with a smile.
- Don’t bring your Past issues into New-year. Have a new mindset to do new things for the new year.
- Hope Smiles from the threshold of the year to come, Whispering ‘it will be happier. ~Alfred Tennyson
- You can’t have a better tomorrow if you are thinking about yesterday all the time. ~Charles F. Kettering
- For last year’s words belong to last year’s language and next year’s words await another voice. ~T.S. Eliot
- Approach the New Year with resolve to find the opportunities hidden in each new day. ~Michael Josephson
- What the New Year brings to you will depend on
- a great deal on what you bring to the New Year. ~Vern McLellan
- New Year is just like a new washing powder to remove all stains of sorrow and give bright hopes for next year.
Happy New Year New Beginning Quotes on Life
New Year’s is a time for new beginnings and learning experiences, what one always requires at the start of a new adventure is motivations and boosting of morale, along with things to ponder upon. Here we’ve listed Starting A New Year Quotes for Kids & Children, Fresh Life Quotes on New Year, Positive New Year Moving On Quotes for Girls, Boys, Men & Women.
- This is the beginning of anything you want. ~Anonymous
- You will never win if you never begin. ~Helen Rowland
- A New Beginning for a New year always. ~Charles Dickens
- The beginning is the most important part of the work. ~Plato
- Good seasons start with good beginnings. ~Sparky Anderson
- This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change. ~Taylor Swift
- Happy New Year makes us remember that we always can start a new beginning in life.
- The rose of the old year withers away as the new bud begins to bloom. ~Terri Guillemets
- Forgiveness says you are given another chance to make a new beginning. ~Desmond Tutu
- Do not wait until the conditions are perfect to begin. Beginning makes the conditions perfect. ~Alan Cohen
- Nothing is predestined. The obstacles of your past can become the gateways that lead to new beginnings. ~Ralph Blum
- No one can go back and start a new beginning, but anybody can start today and make a new ending. Happy New Year
- A new year brings not only happiness, but it also makes us happy with a hope to fulfill our dreams or a new beginning of our life. So, a new year is very special to everyone. ~Santonu Kumar Dhar
Meaningful New Year Quotes on Life
New years is the time, naturally, for life-changing decisions, So here we’ve listed Small New Year Life Quotes and Sayings, Good New Year Motivational Quotes on Life for good thoughts to start New Year 2020.
- May you dedicate the New Year to humanity and the betterment of the world at large.
- Out with the old, in with the new: may you be happy the whole year through. Happy New Year!
- Set it in your heart that each day of the New Year would keep getting better and better for you.
- The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul.
- Each year’s regrets are envelopes in which messages of hope are found for the New Year.~John R.Dallas Jr.
- Every time you tear a leaf off a calendar, you present a new place for new ideas and progress. ~Charles Kettering
- An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.
- For a new year to bring you something new, make a move, like a butterfly tearing its cocoon! Make a move! ~ Mehmet Murat Ildan
- Things may change every year but my New Year wish of seeing you happy and prosperous will remain unchanged each year.
- A new year is like a blank book, and the pen is in your hands. It is your chance to write a beautiful story for yourself. Happy New Year.
- The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written. We can help write that story by setting goals. ~Melody Beattie
- Life does not give everyone the chance to undo the wrongs but if you have got another wonderful year, it’s your chance to rectify the mistakes committed in the past and walk on the right path. ~ Anonymous
One Line Happy New Year Status For WhatsApp and Facebook
Happy New Year Whatsapp Status will be the best way for you to express and share your thoughts and feelings to others, a compilation of one line Whatsapp Status for New Year 2020, Beautiful New Year Lines, Short New Year Statuses for Wishes Msgs.
- All I am asking this year is some luck
- A new year a new start and way to go.
- Welcome to 2020 & Good Bye to 2019…
- Meeting you was the best part of my year.
- There is good in every year. ~Lailah Gifty Akita
- Don’t forget the past, learn from it. Happy New Year.
- On this New Year, be someone you yourself can admire.
- Like age, a new year is just a number. ~Terri Guillemets
- Walk slowly, but never walk backward. Happy New Year.
- In this New Year set out some goals, then demolish them all.
- Step into a new year and kick your troubles out of the window.
- Old is gone and new is here, forget your sorrows and your tears
- Even if you had one bad year, remember there’s still life ahead.
- A meaningful chapter waiting to be written HAPPY NEW YEAR!
- Stop crime, do some humble cause to shine, on this new year time.
- All the best for the new year. Make Your Christmas Rememberable!
- Cheers to the New Year. May it be a memorable one. Happy New Year.
- A new hour of fun, A new day under the sun. A new year has just begun.
- I honestly hope each and every one of you has the best year ever in 2020.
- The new year begins in a snow-storm of white vows. ~George William Curtis
- It is time to forget the past and celebrate a new beginning. Happy New Year.
- “Peace be unto you! May you see the grace of God this year” Happy New Year.
- The merry year is born Like the bright berry from the naked thorn. ~Hartley Coleridge
- Don’t wait for a new year to change your perspective. Get up and be proactive today!
- Time is the school in which we learn, time is the fire in which we burn. ~Delmore Schwartz
- Each age has deemed the new-born year the fittest time for festal cheer. ~Sir Walter Scott
- A new year is unfolding, like a blossom with petals curled tightly concealing the beauty within.
- A year from now, you’re gonna weigh more or less than what you do right now. ~Phil McGraw
Short Happy New Year Slogans & New Year Thoughts
Here we’ve listed one-liner Happy New Year Slogans about New Beginning of Life, Inspirational Thoughts on New Year, Meaningful New Year Sayings, Brand New Year Eve Slogans etc.
- New Years is a fresh start.
- The next year just be happy.
- I survived 2019
- Love yourself this year.
- This midnight will be a delight.
- End Of An Era 2019.
- In 2020 do all things with love.
- A new beginning to a new year!
- The time is near for a New Year!
- My New Years Eve = Hangover 4
- Give a big Cheer, for the New Year!
- Let’s gather near to celebrate the New Year
- It will be Bliss when I get that New Years Kiss.
- The time is near, to give a big cheer. Happy New Year.
Short Happy New Year Eve Quotes and Sayings
It’s New Year’s Eve 2020 the last day of the year, is on December 31, which means 2019 is just around the corner. On such happy occasion, you may want to greet your loved ones and friends with Happy New Year Eve Wishes Quotes, Short New Year Eve Messages, End of Year Quotes, Sad Year End Quotes, Beautiful Lines on Welcome to New Years 2020 for Greeting Images, Countdown New Year Eve Party Quotes, etc.
- New Year’s Eve isn’t about dressing up. It’s about dressing down.
- The Only Way To Spend New Year’s Eve Is Either Quietly With Friends.
- I honestly hope each and every one of you have the best year ever in 2020.
- Every man regards his own life as the New Year’s Eve of time. ~Jean Paul Richter
- I’ve had some lovely extraordinary experiences on New Year’s Eve. ~Debbie Harry
- Let’s not spend New Year’s Eve trying to figure out where to spend New Year’s Eve.
- Perfect romance begins on New Year’s Eve. That’s the night we danced, the night I’ll never forget.
- New Year’s Eve, where auld acquaintance be forgot. Unless, of course, those tests come back positive. ~Jay Leno
- Youth is when you are allowed to stay up late on New Year’s Eve. Middle age is when you are forced to. ~Bill Vaughan
- New Year’s Eve is finally here, where we can be drunk in public and no one minds. That’s why this is the best holiday.
- So I started shoveling Bob’s driveway, which is a strange thing to do at a New Years Eve Party. ~Stephen Chbosky,
- From New Year’s eve on the outlook brightens; good humor lost in a mood of failure returns. I resolve to stop complaining.
- It’s officially New Year’s Eve! You have less than 24 hours to do all the bad things that you’ll resolve not to do in the new year.
- May New Year’s Eve find you seated around the table, together with your beloved family and cherished friends. Happy New Year 2020.
- The only way to spend New Year’s Eve is either quietly with friends or in a brothel. Otherwise, when the evening ends and people pair off, someone is bound to be left in tears. ~W.H. Auden
One Line New Year Cheers Quotes for Friends | New Years Toast Quotes
It’s a time to celebrate the memories of the past year and embrace what’s to come. New Year’s Eve is celebrated at evening social gatherings, where many people dance, eat, drink alcoholic beverages, and watch or light fireworks to mark the new year. Here we’ve added One Liner New Year Toast Quotes of cheer for the holiday, Cheers Quotes on New Year Count Down for friends & family.
- Ring in the New Year – Welcome! 2020
- Raise the toast and say Cheers to the New Year!
- A New Year’s toast to love and laughter and happily ever after.
- Cheers to you cheer to me. Have a Happy New Year’s eve!
- Out with the old, In with the new, Cheers to the future and all that we do.
- Raise a toast to yesterday’s achievements and tomorrow’s brighter future.
- At your age, you need glasses and plenty of them cheers. Happy New Year.
- Here’s to you a New Year’s Toast; May your Joy ne’er see a Sorrow’s Ghost.
- Here’s to being single, drinking doubles and seeing triple. Cheers to New Year. ~ Irish toast
- Here’s a toast to the future, A toast to the past, And a toast to our friends, far and near. May the future be pleasant; The past a bright dream; May our friends remain faithful and dear. -Anonymous
Inspirational New Year Resolution Quotes and Sayings
Best Happy New Year Resolution Ideas are the perfect opportunity for all those who have failed to start making the changes that they said they would make next week, next month, or perhaps when winter starts. Here we’ve listed Resolution New Year Quotes and Sayings in English for inspiring you, Good & Motivational Resolution Thoughts for New Year Goals, Students and Teenagers with Images.
- I think in terms of the day’s resolutions, not the year’s. ~Henry Moore
- If you flee from the things you fear, there’s no resolution. ~Chuck Palahniuk
- If you asked me for my New Year Resolution, it would be to find out who I am. ~Cyril Cusack
- A New Year’s resolution that I can never keep? To be able to make decisions. ~Ashanti
- Men should pledge themselves to nothing; for reflection makes a liar of their resolution.
- Resolution One: I will live for God. Resolution Two: If no one else does, I still will. ~Jonathan Edwards
- This is the story of what a Woman’s patience can endure, and what Man’s resolution can achieve. ~Wilkie Collins
- The character is the ability to carry out a good resolution long after the excitement of the moment has passed. ~Cavett Robert
- One resolution I have made and try always to keep is this: To rise above the little things. ~John Burrough
- Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. ~Abraham Lincoln
- The Christian resolution to find the world ugly and bad has made the world ugly and bad. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
- Resolutions are most often empty promises for those who have an abundance of dreams but refuse to wake up and live them.
- My New Year’s resolution is to stick to a good workout plan that will keep me healthy and happy. ~James Lafferty
- My New Year’s Resolution List usually starts with the desire to lose between ten and three thousand pounds. ~Nia Vardalos
- Many years ago I resolved never to bother with New Year’s resolutions, and I’ve stuck with it ever since. ~Dave Beard
- Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results means you’re either insane or are making a New Year’s resolution. [email protected]
- Let our New Year’s resolution be this: we will be there for one another as fellow members of humanity, in the finest sense of the word. ~Goran Persson
- A Wise Man should never resolve upon anything, at least never let the World know his Resolution, for if he cannot arrive at that, he is ashamed…. ~John Selden
- New Year’s Day: Now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual. ~Mark Twain
- If someone tells you he is going to make a “realistic decision,” you immediately understand that he has resolved to do something bad. ~Mary McCarthy
- I made no resolutions for the new year. The habit of making plans, of criticizing, sanctioning and molding my life, is too much of a daily event for me. ~Anaïs Nin
- That is our day of remembrance, our feast of hope, the first page of our fresh calendar of good resolutions, the day of underscoring and emphasis of the swift lapse of life. ~George William
- The changes in our life must come from the impossibility to live otherwise than according to the demands of our conscience not from our mental resolution to try a new form of life. ~Leo Tolstoy
- May the New Year bring you the courage to break your resolutions early! My own plan is to swear off every kind of virtue so that I triumph even when I fall! ~Aleister Crowley, Moonchild