Respecting yourself can never be less important than any other thing but it should not be mixed with ego as these two terms are almost similar but vary a lot if understood properly, it’s like ego is when you don’t want to do thing because you think that it will lower your self-esteem and self-respect is like, you want something from someone and that person is not even bothered to talk to you. Keeping your self-respect impact is greater than everything else. To keep your self-respect intact you need to first live up to your rules and morals. To inspire you, there are various self-respect quotes on the internet and you can just simply download them and start reading to get more and more inspired. Also, you can share them with your friends who you think need to get inspired and get going. Here you’ll get Don’t Lose Your Dignity Quotes about Confidence, High Self Respect Quotes on Life for Male & Female, Motivational Self-Love Quotes on Happiness for Her & Him, Short Self Value Quotes for Girls & Boys, Famous Self Worth Quotes, One Liner Positive Uplifting Thoughts about Always Respect Yourself that’ll encourage you, Building Self Esteem Quotes and Sayings Images, Inspirational Self Acceptance Quotations & Status and many more.
Don’t Lose Your Dignity & Self Respect Quotes on Life for Men & Women
Always Respect Yourself Quotes and Sayings
- Ego is negative but self-respect is positive.
- Self-respect is something that can’t be killed.
- Do not compare yourself to others. If you do so, you are insulting yourself.
- Don’t lower your standards for anyone or anything. Self Respect is everything.
- Carry yourself like a Queen and you’ll get your King.
- Never love anyone who treats you like you’re ordinary.
- Your value doesn’t decrease based on someone’s inability to see your worth.
- Do not tolerate disrespect, not even from yourself.
- Never violate the sacredness of your individual self-respect. -Theodore Parker
- You punch me, I punch back. I do not believe it’s good for one’s self-respect to be a punching bag. -Ed Koch
- Self-respect is the fruit of discipline; the sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself. -Abraham Joshua Heschel
- Everyone in society should be a role model, not only for their own self-respect but for respect from others. -Barry Bonds
- The great thing in the world is not so much to seek happiness to earn peace and self-respect. -Thomas Huxley
- To free us from the expectations of others, to give us back to ourselves – there lies the great, the singular power of self-respect.
- “When you are content to be simply yourself and don’t compare or compete, everyone will respect you.” -Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching
- “I care for myself. The more solitary, the more friendless, the more unsustained I am, the more I will respect myself.” -Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre
Check this – Self Acceptance Quotes
Building Self Esteem Quotes and Sayings for Male & Female
- Self-respect knows no considerations.
- Happiness blooms in the presence of self-respect and the absence of ego.
- Respect is not imposed nor begged. It’s earned and offered.
- Don’t ever dumb yourself down just to make someone else feel comfortable.
- Nothing resembles selfishness more closely than self-respect.
- When you are content to be simply yourself and don’t compare or compete, everybody will respect you.
- A self-respecting woman is like the Sword in the stone, only a very special man can pull her.
- Self-respect is nothing to hide behind. When you need it most it isn’t there. -May Sarton
- “The greatest thing in the world is to know how to belong to oneself.” -Michel de Montaigne, The Complete Essays
- Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you, or make you happy.
- “One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself.” -Shannon L. Alder
- Never beg for a relationship. Be brave to accept the one who really wants to be with you and reject the one who just pretends to be with you.
- To free us from the expectations of others, to give us back to ourselves – there lies the great, singular power of self-respect. -Joan Didion
- Perhaps the surest test of an individual’s integrity is his refusal to do or say anything that would damage his self-respect. -Thomas S. Monson
Also, Visit– Inspirational Life Quotes When You Feel Lost
- Love yourself enough to surround yourself with people who respect you.
- Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid.
- Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that’s real power. -Clint Eastwood
- We don’t need bigger cars or fancier clothes. We need self-respect, identity, community, love, variety, beauty, challenge and a purpose in living that is greater than material accumulation. -Donella Meadows
- I definitely think that, for a woman, the biggest turn-on is the mind. Otherwise, obviously, you want someone who keeps up with himself and has self-respect and self-confidence. -Jennifer Nettles
- There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. ‘Good pride’ represents our dignity and self-respect. ‘Bad pride’ is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance. -John C. Maxwell